WILDCAT ROLLER SCREEDS
Multivibe offers more choices in roller screeds than other companies, with three styles powered by Honda and one electric version. All Honda powered roller screeds will run 300 RPM max. Pick the best option for your application. Roller Tubes for the machines are made from carbon steel not aluminum. Roller screeds must have rail supports on both ends to operate and keep on grade. They are used in regular concrete and can also be used in pervious concrete.
They are the easiest screed to use- even a salesman can do it.
- WC35 with a 35cc Honda motor. Recommended for 4.5” diameter carbon steel tube up to 16’ long.
- WC50 with a 50cc Honda motor. Recommended for a 4.5” diameter carbon steel tube up to 24’long.
- WC100 with a 100cc Honda motor. This option has plenty of power and will spin either a 4.5” or 6” diameter carbon steel tube up to 24’ long.
- WCE is powered by a corded DeWalt electric drill. This unit has a metal box around the drill so there is no pressure on the drill while pulling the screed.
Wildcat Roller Tubes
The End Plugs fit in the end of the roller tubes and attach to the roller screed unit. Our ends are not welded in the tubes. They are easy to install by turning one nut on the end plug. Our end plugs can be taken in and out and moved from one length tube to another.
Roller Screed Accessories
- For pervious applications a roller compactor is needed. Our PCR is a 60lb roller with a beveled end to eliminate lines. The weight of this tool helps close up the top of pervious and is the “bull float” for pervious concrete.
- PCRG is a roller with a flange in the center to cut joints into pervious concrete.
- CW850S is the counter weight. The counter weight can be placed on the opposite end handle to balance out the weight and to help cut concrete to grade, sometimes on the first pass.
- CPA Circular Pour attachment Replaces the opposite end handle and stabilizes pin in center of pour for applications such as grain bins.
- Sliding Height Support for all Gas-Powered Wildcat Roller Screeds.
- #OESW Opposite End Support. #DESW. Drive End Support
- Hooks to roller tube and has 6” roller wheels that let the roller tube slide down when a curb or rail is higher than grade.
Wildcat Power Screeds FAQ’s
Why use a roller screed instead of a vibratory screed?
Why use a counter weight?
What style of Wildcat Roller Screed do I need?